How do you know if a career assessment will help you?
Here are a number of different situations. If any of them sound like you, the a career assessment will help you.
- Are you feeling stuck not knowing what major you’re going to choose or what career path to take? Are you feeling stressed? Are you feeling like everyone around you knows what they’re going to do and you don’t.
- Maybe you’re feeling like you need to choose a major, but there are so many options out there, and you don’t know what direction to take.
- Maybe you’re feeling a bit stalled, maybe you chose a major, and you tried it out, and you’re not liking the classes for your major, and you don’t know how to switch into a new major.
- Perhaps you’re one of those people who chose the right major, and you really like it, but you have no idea what to do with your major after graduation.
- Maybe you’re somebody who wants to change into a new career, but you don’t really know how to do that. I mean, you, you went down one path and how to switch gears and go down another.
- Maybe you’re somebody that’s graduating college and you’ve decided graduate school is right you and you want validation on that graduate school program, or you might want to narrow down graduate school programs and figure out which direction to take.
If any of those sound like you, the Priority Candidates career assessment program will benefit you.